Superintendent -Traveling- SE Travel
Great company in the SE!
About Our Client
Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Traveling Superintendent. If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing commercial construction firm with an excellent reputation in its industry, then this may be the opportunity for you.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Typical Project Types for a superintendent:
You must have the ability to be a "road warrior" and travel away from home for extended periods of time is a must. Opportunites to come home every 2-3 weeks available.
The projects are predominantly negotiated Ground Up Commercial jobs and often designed in-house by our architectural team. We have a strong client base from coast to coast.
The Successful Applicant
- Commercial Construction Superintendent.
- Experience leading a team.
- Experience dealing with subcontractors.
- Leading job sites.
What's on Offer
Benefits, In addition to a competitive salary, we offer our full-time employees a benefits package that consists of healthcare, 401K, Life Insurance and Voluntary Benefit options. Other advantages to working include:
- Vacation, sick, and personal paid time off
- Holidays off
- Company provided and maintained technology (iPhone and iPad)
- Periodic company sponsored seminars to help develop well rounded employees, both personally and professionally
- Performance based bonus
- Truck allowance, pay between projects, and per diem (seven days a week)