- My client is looking to hire a long-term commercial Superintendent.
- They offer a strong project backlog and family oriented company culture.
About Our Client
Founded over 50 years ago, my client prides themselves on their reputation. They hire candidates to join their "family" and stay on for the long run. Their Development team helps feed the construction side of their business, and they work on office buildings, educational projects, historical renovations, and warehouses. Located downtown Indianapolis, my client is looking to hire ASAP and will consider candidates with commercial Superintendent experience.
- Negotiate all trade and vendor pricing per project to reach profitable agreements.
- Determine needed site resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to
- finish with attention to the project budget.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule all work on-site to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Assist in ordering materials and supplies.
- Schedule deliveries on-site.
- Provide a daily client update including project progress report and photographs; keep a daily log of what took place on-site for each project.
- Communicate with the client daily about the project and be prepared to answer their questions.
- Award all trade contracts and allocate their responsibilities.
- Communicate quality and performance standards to all trade contractors and vendors.
- Strive for no-defect, no schedule delay construction.
- Supervise the work of each project on-site and provide guidance as needed.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards on the job site.
- Create the Project Close Out binder.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience
- Ground up experience required
- Experience in light industrial, churches, educational, or commercial projects
- Precast experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, FastTrack, as well as other software platforms
- OSHA certified required
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Carpentry background preferred
- Procore experience preferred
What's on Offer
- Salaries up to $115K, dependent on experience
- Bonus and commission opportunity
- Competitive health care package
- Gas card
- Company credit card
- Cell phone and laptop provided
- 401K match
- Ongoing training and continuing education
- 11 paid holidays
- Standard PTO
- Growth potential
- Company events