Superintendent - Water/Wastewater - Raleigh
Top GC and market leader across the southeast; large portfolio of projects
Local ground up projects, little to no travel
About Our Client
This Raleigh based GC was established over 90 years ago, and has maintained a very strong reputation in the area. They specialize in various commercial & industrial sectors and are known for their employee satisfaction, resulting in long tenure and a culture that everyone can fit in with. If you are looking for a terrific company culture, a growing GC, and an excellent work life balance, this Superintendent - Water/Wastewater - Raleigh opportunity could be for you.
The Superintendent - Water/Wastewater - Raleigh will:
- Manages all field operations
- Lead site team from construction start through project closing
- Ensure contract scope is understood by the entire site management team.
- Conduct preconstruction meetings with all subcontractors prior to beginning each phase of work.
- Create and maintain a baseline production schedule for the project
- Review and assist in developing scopes of work for each subcontractor.
- Administer a Quality Control Plan.
- Review and approve all invoices and requisitions to ensure correct payment to vendor.
- Ensure the work environment is safe.
- Supervise and evaluate assigned personnel and maintain a positive working environment for the entire site team.
The Successful Applicant
The Superintendent - Water/Wastewater - Raleigh should have:
- 5+ years as a construction superintendent
- Experience with WasteWater / Water Treatment Plants
- Experience leading projects
- Comfortable managing a large team
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- OSHA certification preferred
What's on Offer
The Superintendent - Water/Wastewater - Raleigh will receive:
- Strong base salary (dependent on experience)
- Discretionary bonus
- Vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Cell and laptop offered
- PTO and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan offered
If interested, apply below for immediate consideration or contact Arkadiy directly to learn more at 617-824-2651.