Great opportunity for growth within a large company.
About Our Client
A notable general contractor with many projects in the LA, OC and SD area. The people here have great tenure and the work environment is a great team environment.
- Create schedules, perform regular tasks and updates and maintain and build relationships
- Coordinate job site logistics and maintain relationships with neighboring occupants.
- Coordinate subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading in conjunction with the client's self-perform work crews.
- Foster the development of foreman to grow into future superintendents
- Represent the team on the field following the companies culture
- Project Administration, Operations, and Close-out
- Promote Customer Relations
- Promote Culture, Leadership and Employee Development
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience as a commercial construction superintendent
- Excellent communication skills
- Team leader and professional engagement between team members and subs
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software (Prolog or similar), and scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
What's on Offer
-Competitive base salary
-Medical, dental, vision
- 401k matching
- Vacation Days