Competitive Base Salary
Opportunity for Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a proven leader in construction that has gained recognition as a top-quality organization with an emphasis on integrity and superior performance.
- Oversee all daily field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control and maintain a clean jobsite
- Work with PM to maintain an accurate project schedule that reflects the changes in project in a timely manner.
- Must do daily reports which will include look ahead schedules and weekly safety audits.
- Promote positive subcontractor relations by dealing professionally and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors
- Ensure quality installations and adherence to plans, schedules and specifications
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
- Construction experience required.
- Able to pass an OSHA 30 Safety Exam.
- Computer Skills required, including experience with Outlook, MS Office Suite, MS Project.
- Excellent communication skill with the ability to assist in direct communications with Clients, Architects, Consultants, and Subcontractors.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, specifications, and submittals.
- Must have experience with educational buildings
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Vacation and sick time
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance packages.
- Life and Disability Packages.