Tons of autonomy and opportunity to work with a collaborative environment
Excellent salary, benefits and company culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of Portland's largest and well-established GC's in the Pacific Northwest. They span across the multifamily and commercial fields, oversees ground up and tenant improvement projects with a pipeline of $800M.
Responsibilities Will Include But Will Not Be Limited To:
- Work with supervision and support the field crew
* Assist with the project manager to create and approve material and labor budgets for assigned job sites within the designated territory; review and approve high level transactions.
* Assist with the labor force for all projects within their region.
* Work closely with each project superintendent to provide high-level supervision of various aspects of project management for each project they manage including: job start coordination, vendor agreements, material and rental agreement management, purchase order process, subcontract agreements, submittals, and change orders.
* Provide updated reports of projects status to senior project management as required.
* Proactively identify and implement strategies to reduce project costs, maximize production, and enhance customer relations.
* Consistently evaluate and train key personnel within their territory.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in building industrial type facilities
- Impressive people management skills
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to multi-task
- Understanding of resource allocation
- Solid understanding of project scheduling
- Strong time management skills
- Valid Drivers License
What's on Offer
- Top-tier health and dental insurance plans
- On-going career and training development
- Generous PTO
- Competitive base salary