Top rated General Contractor with incredible backlog of diverse projects
Dedicated and ambitious culture, with an industry low turn-over rate
About Our Client
Our long established client is a national firm that has a strong set of core values. With over 90 years experience they have been constantly recognized as an industry leader in quality and bringing a clients dreams into reality. the client puts a big focus on employee growth and development, by providing a stimulating and exciting environment. The company has a primary focus in the industrial construction spaces.
One of the largest general contractors in the US, they are consistently dedicated to serving even the most unique challenges of their customers. This has lead to a stead backlog of projects, from relationships that have lasted for generations.
- Responsible for the overall direction of field operations, completion schedules, and labor budget outcome of their construction project
- Plan and schedule projects
- Maintain relationships with Project Managers, Owners, and Architects
- Manage project costs
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance checks
- Coordination of subcontractors
- Assisting Project Managers in day-to-day activities
- Attend project planning meetings
- Assume significant responsibility for meeting schedule, budget, and quality goals
- Interact with clients
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Construction Engineering or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in a field supervision role.
- Project Management experience with emphasis on Commercial, Healthcare, Higher Ed, or retail experience
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to run multiple jobs at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- strong time management skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits - medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K contribution
- Opportunities to earn bonus
- Tuition assistance
- Corporate wellness program