Competitive Base Salary
Opportunity for Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a national leader in commercial real estate services
- Managing subcontractor performance, development and tracking of schedules,
- Management of overall general construction budgets and safety programs.
- Must be able to comprehend all design documents, develop material procurement lists and incorporate into master schedule.
- Review shop drawings, establish and monitor QC program.
- Effectively communicate with all project team members
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of experience in commercial construction.
- Must have Senior Living and Multi-family experience.
- Familiarity with local construction market.
- Ability to build successful relationships with internal and external customers.
What's on Offer
- Excellent benefits and competitive compensation package