Very strong pipeline of diverse projects
Excellent salary, benefits and company culture
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known mid-sized commercial GC. Their projects range in size from $1M to $60M in value, focusing on ground up multifamily abd medical projcets. The company has experienced steady growth by actively choosing to have a diverse pipeline.
Responsibilities Will Include But Will Not Be Limited To:
* Work with supervision and support the field crew
* Assist with the project manager to create and approve material and labor budgets for assigned job sites within the designated territory; review and approve high level transactions.
* Assist with the labor force for all projects within their region.
* Work closely with each project superintendent to provide high-level supervision of various aspects of project management for each project they manage including: job start coordination, vendor agreements, material and rental agreement management, purchase order process, subcontract agreements, submittals, and change orders.
* Provide updated reports of projects status to senior project management as required.
* Proactively identify and implement strategies to reduce project costs, maximize production, and enhance customer relations.
* Consistently evaluate and train key personnel within their territory
The Successful Applicant
- Impressive people management skills
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to multi-task
- Understanding of resource allocation
- Solid understanding of project scheduling
- Strong time management skills
- Valid Drivers License
What's on Offer
- Top-tier health and dental insurance plans
- On-going career and training development
- Generous PTO
- Competitive base salary