Opportunity to join one of the top general contractors in Ohio
Opportunity for rapid advancement into Senior Superintendent Position
About Our Client
In business for over 100 years, this GC has established themselves as one of Ohio's premier construction teams, with a diverse pipeline of projects and dedication to employee growth.
The Superintendent position will play a key part in the completion and management of exciting commercial projects across Columbus.
- Actively manage and maintain safety on-site, such as toolbox talks, safety checklists, and continuous observation for safe work practices in compliance with all OSHA regulations and corporate Safety Manual
- On-site field supervision
- Direct, coordinate, and facilitate meetings for owners, subcontractors, architects, and local authorities
- Run weekly subcontractor coordination meetings
- Oversee creation and completion of punchlist process
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Superintendent position will have the following:
- Experience working as a Superintendent for 5-10 years
- Current technology competencies, i.e. tablet/iPhone, and construction related applications such as PlanGrid or Procore
- Ability to effectively lead and communicate with subcontractors
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management is highly preferred
What's on Offer
This industry leading GC is rapidly growing and looking to immediately fill this superintendent role. This opportunity will offer generous compensation packages ($80-$90k) and opportunities to advance your career within an expanding industry.