Exciting opportunity for Superintedents looking to progress their careers
Competitive base salary and benefits package
About Our Client
They have recently been voted a Top 100 Place to Work in all of Ohio. They're a strong family owned company, offering great work/life balance and structrued career growth, who are looking to provide progressive builidng services. Due to growth, they are currently seeking to appoint a Senior Superintendent on their team.
The Superintendent position will play a key part in the continued growth and success of the company.
- Actively manage andf maintain safety on-site, such as toolbox talks, safety checklists, and continuous observation.
- On-site field supervision
- Direct, coordinate, and facilitate meetings for owners, subcontractors, architects, and local authorities
- Develop site logistics plan for entire project to maximize productivity and minimize impact to building occupants
- Run weekly subcontractor coordination meetings
- Oversee creation and completion of punchlist process
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Superintendent position will have the folowing:
- Experience working on government/federal jobs
- 15+ Years of construction experience
- Background running projects between $10-20million
- Ability to effectively lead and communicate with subcontractors
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity not to be missed if you are seeking to secure a Senior Superintendent role that allows you to be free on the weekends. The positon is a high-profile role and will secure a competitive salary ($100k - $120k), excellent work-life balance, benefits and a year-end bonus.