Ownership opportunity as they take on succession planning
Diversified line of projects across multiple sectors
About Our Client
Completing projects in the commercial space on time and in budget for the past 25 years, this company is beginning to invest heavily in all aspects of their construction division as they prepare for succession planning. Because they are planning for changes in leadership, there is strong ownership opportunity.
They are known for bringing together some of the most exciting projects to date, and are looking to bring on an experienced Superintendent to help with their completion. They invest in their employees and strive for them to be successful and move up within their organization as quickly as possible.
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision of subcontractors on 3-5 sites
- Inspect the work and operation of contractors/subcontractors to ensure compliance with contract
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved on the project: owner, architect, engineer, subs
- Develop and implement schedules and site logistics plans with Project Manager
- Carry-out quality inspections
- Monitor costs
- Communicate and enforce safety regulations
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of experience within the construction industry
- Have specific experience as a superintendent running successful projects
- Have a proven track record managing multiple superintendents and sites
- A great positive attitude and strong management ability
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Full car and phone allowance
- Ability to grow at own pace with a growing company
- Industry leading company offering excellent stability and a pipeline of projects.