Superintendent - Ground Up Construction - Boston
Work on complex projects valued upwards of $40M
About Our Client
With a mixture of company culture and an unwavering responsibility to clients has allowed this firm rapidly progress and serve some of the region's most recognized projects. Technology in Construction helps this company be a leader in the field of ground up Construction.
As the Superintendent, you will be responsible for:
- Provide on-site supervision in all projects.
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Inspect on-site daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion
Apply today for immediate consideration!
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors in Construction Management or related field
- 5-10 years of related experience
- Experience working on multi-family/commercial projects
- MA - CSL
- Must be able to travel to job site daily
- Ability to work in a close team environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary + further training and development
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Life insurance
- 401K Match
- 3 weeks PTO