100% employer paid benefits (family included!)
Opportunity to work with top notch GC!
About Our Client
Our client, a CM/GC in Bethlehem, PA, is looking for a Superintendent to join their team. As a Superintendent you will be working on a number of commercial, healthcare, and industrial projects throughout the Lehigh Valley and New Jersey. Our client is looking for someone who will be able to hit the ground running from a project perspective.
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
- Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
- Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
- Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
- Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
The Successful Applicant
- Superintendent with 10+ years of experience working onsite
- Commercial construction experience - healthcare and warehouse are a plus!
- Carpentry background is desirable
What's on Offer
- Fully paid employer benefits (single or family)
- Mileage and cell phone