About Our Client
Our client is a $15B fully integrated general contractor located in Orange County. As a large, well-established company, their commitment to employee success is excellent. They are looking for a strong Superintendent to grow and develop with their resources and expertise.
* Direct all construction activities at the project site in an efficient and effective manner to meet the requirements of the contract documents, inspection requirements, project schedules, best management practices and specified quality standards, while maintaining jobsite safety standards.
* Coordinate the work of all subtrades in conjunction with the main office.
* Arrange, monitor and be present for agency inspections.
* Read and comprehend information contained in architectural, civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and landscape drawings and specifications.
* Review shop drawings and other report prepared by testing and inspection agencies * Prepare and monitor RFI's.
* Prepare daily report forms, and progress photographs.
* Working knowledge familiarity with computer operating systems including Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel; and opening, preparing, scanning, printing, and sending PDF files and other documents.
* Actively engage design professionals, subcontractors, project managers and local officials, when needed, to problem solve, mitigate conflicts, and resolve disputes.
* Maintain a clean, neat and orderly jobsite; and enforce jobsite safety standards.
The Successful Applicant
* 5+ year's experience in high-end commercial construction
* Complete understanding of the construction process
* Must be proficient in reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
* Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors and clients
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
* Willing to take on multiple responsibilities and complete a variety of tasks to complete projects on time
What's on Offer
* Opportunity to work on a variety of projects
* Clear progression goals
* Clear communication, great work environment
* Excellent reputation in the industry
* Full Health benefits and 401K, Paid 4 weeks vacation and 11 federal holidays
* Competitive base salary