Opportunity to spearhead diverse projects with leading General Contractor
Join recently nominated Midwest General Contractor of the Year
About Our Client
My client has been nomindated, 'Best Place to Work', in the Indiana GC space. Being a leader in the Construction space, my client is looking to add a talented Project Manager to their ranks. My client specializes in projects such as higher education, warehouses, retail, offices, and health care.
- Assist in the development of the Master Project Schedule.
- Schedule all trade & manpower activities for efficient work flow.
- Prepare & distribute look ahead schedules.
- Support constructability reviews.
- Attend pre-bid meetings & walk-throughs, as required.
- Attend trade contractor scope reviews prior to trade award.
- Track long lead items & material procurement.
- Enforce all OSHA safety rules.
- Prepare & distribute focus schedules.
- Coordinate all required inspections (municipal, material, etc.).
- Identify schedule slippage & provide a recovery plan.
- Prepare & distribute detailed Daily Construction Reports (DCRs).
- Host weekly subcontractor coordination meetings & provide detailed meeting minutes.
- Hold start-up meetings with subcontractors to review scope of work, schedule & safety requirements.
- Support logistics planning.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Construction field - ideally 7-10 years
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Must have ground up experience
- Renovations experience preferred, but not required
- Background in Education (K-12) or Higher Education
- Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Project)
- Previous experience generating new business is a plus, but not required
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation packages - base salary from $75,000 - $110,000 depending on previous experience
- Excellent benefits and company provided car and gas card
- Unmatched company culture
- Work on exciting, high-profile projects
- Opportunity for growth within the business