Do you want to feel like you make a difference in the community?
Our client is top notch when it comes to construction excellence in the industry
About Our Client
My client is a well established general contractor in the healthcare industry. They are responsible for over 2,500 completed healthcare projects and ongoing work in over 30 hospitals in the Mid Atlantic.
- Established in 1961- over 50 Years in Business!
- Turnover $100 Million a year.
- ABC Of Metro Washington Award Winner
- Specialize in projects they feel offer them the best opportunity to have a lasting, beneficial effect on the lives of their communities which has allowed them to win repeated negotiated business.
- Among these important project are hospitals, senior care facilities, private schools, religious institutions, clubhouses and other selected commercial facilities.
- Project sizes range from 100K-35M
- Very passionate about work/ life balance.
- Fun culture!
The key responsibilities for day-to-day work will be:
- Being responsible with site activities, scheduling, logistics, and quality control.
- Working together with Site Safety managers to comply with the requirements.
- Monitoring the changes, overtime and labor cost to work toward optimum productivity and cost efficiency.
- Addressing cost and schedule concerns.
- Managing day-to-day field activities.
- Managing the punch list and project closeout process.
- Maintaining daily documentation and paperwork.
- Being able to resolve conflicts with procedures, design clarifications, adequate labor and equipment and scheduling.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate:
- Preferred to have at least 4 years as a superintendent with a General Contractor
- A candidate with experience building churches, hospitals, or schools will be considered top priority
- OSHA 30 Preferred
- Procore is preferred
- A candidate who is hardworking and looking to give back to the local community! My client cares about the people they build for!
What's on Offer
Full-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Base salary
- Stability- A ton of repeat clients!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Match
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long term Disability
- Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Sick and Personal Leave
- Access to AFLAC (Accident & Cancer Policies)
- Access to Pre-Paid Legal/Theft Identity Protection
- Bonus Programs