Steady stream of projects
About Our Client
Lehigh Valley headquartered General Contractor seeking experienced Superintendent to supervise on a variety on ongoing projects
- Schedule the work of subcontractors and the delivery of material to ensure that building and site schedules are met and materials are accounted for.
- Monitor the compliance of safety programs by subcontractors
- Maintain all OSHA required logs/reports and the coordination of site and building inspections
- Maintain daily field logs, approve payments and keep daily/weekly progress reports
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial construction
- Proven track record of completing quality projects on time and within budget.
- Maintain complete coordination of the construction site.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employers, managers, subcontractors and clients.
- Knowledge of local codes, inspections.
- OSHA 30 Certified (preferred)
What's on Offer
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off