Huge pipeline of projects through 2021
Exciting commercial projects across Columbus
About Our Client
This industry leading masonry contractor has a strong project pipeline through 2021. Working on large and exciting commercial projects across Columbus, this is an amazing opportunity to be involved in unique commercial construction. Many of the staff has been on the team for 10+ years, seeing multiple internal promotions, and excellent training programs.
- Promote safety above all else
- Supervises a crew of up to 30 employees and prioritize work.
- Monitor crew work for quality.
- Conduct regular tailgate safety meetings.
- Fulfill all regular construction duties, including project layout, and completes required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Organize, supervise, and train employees to complete projects within established guidelines and time frame.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- 5+ years of construction experience managing teams
- Background in masonry
- Willingness to travel in the central Ohio area
- 5+ years experience as a superintendent or foreman
- Strong dedication to safety
- Drive to deliver high quality results on time and under budget
What's on Offer
Upon an offer, you would receive a generous base salary ($75k-$85k), benefits, PTO, $25k instant life insurance policy, and more.