About Our Client
- Leading Pittsburgh-based general contractor specializing in multi-family wood frame construction
- Schedule subcontractors
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Communicate with project team regarding ASI's, RFI's, and Material Submittals.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions. Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the job site.
- Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience
- Effective communication skills and general computer knowledge
- Excellent document keeping
- Experience scheduling, maintaining quality control and using checklists to ensure job site quality
- Will be responsible for all job site safety
- OSHA 10 Certified (minimum)
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- Paid Holidays