$50M+ in backlog
Opportunity for rapid advancement into Senior Superintendent Position
About Our Client
Excellent general contractor in the heart of Columbus. Project backlog is $50m+ across a number of commecial projects, many in the higher education and healthcare sector. Due to continued growth, the team is on the search to add talented superintendents to their commercial construction team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Superintendent position will play a key part in the continued growth and success of the company.
- Actively manage and maintain safety on-site, such as toolbox talks, safety checklists, and continuous observation.
- On-site field supervision
- Direct, coordinate, and facilitate meetings for owners, subcontractors, architects, and local authorities
- Develop site logistics plan for entire project to maximize productivity and minimize impact to building occupants
- Run weekly subcontractor coordination meetings
- Oversee creation and completion of punchlist process
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Superintendent position will have the following:
- Experience working on healthcare, higher education, K-12, or multi-family projects
- 10+ Years of construction experience
- Background running projects between $15m-25m
- Ability to effectively lead and communicate with subcontractors
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity not to be missed if you are seeking to secure a Superintendent role that allows you to be free on the weekends. The position is a high-profile role and will secure a competitive salary ($80k-$105k), excellent work-life balance, benefits and a year-end bonus.