Growing family owned company
Great company reputation, highly reputable builder
About Our Client
Our client is a small family owned company roughly 10-15 people but have grown in recent years to upwards of 25 people. In the beginning of 2020, they had just completed a brand new office in New England and were projecting to double their YOY revenue pre Covid. Now, they have weathered the storm and are re-entering a period of growth.
The projects are mixed use, retail, restaurant, offices, and general commercial work.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Leading all daily field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control and a clean site
- Superintendent will develop comprehensive understanding of project strategy and commitments including financial goals, scheduling, logistics, phasing, milestones, inspections
- Work in partnership with PM to maintain an updated and accurate project schedule that reflects the changes in project status and that meets the cost and time requirements of the project
- Demonstrate and maintain effective and open dialogue with the project team regarding changes in work, job conditions, subcontractor relations and any deviation in the direction of the project
- Always promotes positive relationships by dealing expertly and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors while instilling this philosophy in the project team
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years' experience as a Project Superintendent
- Experience in managing, training, and developing people
- Project experience should include out of the ground, renovation work in occupied and unoccupied environments, urban and suburban work locations, and a complete understanding of high-level finishes
- You will have experience with complex, fast paced, and high visibility projects
- Strong communicator
What's on Offer
- $80,000-$120,000 base salary
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 3-weeks paid vacation
- Laptop and Phone