- Join a growing GC with strong project pipeline
- Excellent company culture and compensation package
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing General Contractor based in Miami. Diverse portfolio that consists of projects that range from $2-$15M. (restaurant, office space, retail, multi-family) Looking for a strong Superintendent that can grow with the company!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
· Plans weekly project activities and provides direction to the subcontractors on the work to be performed with coordination from Project Manager.
· Monitors the project schedule and notifies the Project Manager of status towards completing plan activities.
· Conducts onsite walkthroughs on a regular basis with the clients to ensure their understanding of the project and their satisfaction.
· Conducts weekly safety and planning meetings with subcontractors.
· Coordinates and manages the scheduling of subcontractor work.
· Monitors the quality and progress of all construction work and provides updates to the Project Manager.
· Identifies and informs the Project Manager of the need for change orders as appropriate, based on the project needs or client requests.
· Coordinates the final onsite construction activities, such as obtaining Certificates of Occupancy and creating and managing the completion of the Punch List.
· Manages the completion of the Punch List.
· Conducts ongoing project checks after onsite construction is complete for a period of time, as directed by the Project Manager; coordinate with the Project Manager if further attention is needed.
· Participates in project evaluation sessions/postmortem meetings and uses the information on future projects.
· Compiles paperwork for the above responsibilities and provides it to the Project Manager.
· All other responsibilities as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of experience in the construction industry in a supervisory role
- Working knowledge of all crafts (ability to read and understand specifications for all trades)
- Experience with commercial projects preferred ($5M+, please include project list with resume)
- OSHA 30-hour training or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Construction Softwares (Procore, Bluebeam, etc.)
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary ($100-120k based on experience)
- Strong bonus structure
- Benefits (medical, dental and vision)
- Vehicle Allowance
- PTO & Sick Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan