- Diverse project portfolio with healthy pipeline of commercial work!
- Top National ENR General Contractor
About Our Client
Our client is a top national ENR General Contractor specializing in commercial and multifamily work.
* Maintain good relationships with internal and external clients, including representatives of Owner, Architect/Engineer and Partners
* Communicate and enforce Safety and Health Management Program
* Demonstrate commitment to an Injury-Free Environment through own actions and mentoring others
* Prepare and submit Superintendent's Daily Reports to document weather and field conditions, trade and subcontractor manpower, progress and conditions impacting the project, as well as Accident Reports, Quality Reports, etc
* Conduct subcontractor meetings
* Attend and participate in project meetings
* Providing training and education to support field superintendents and engineersMPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field, preferred
* 10+ years experience in construction field, preferred. Experience with a top ENR rated GC preferred
* Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Potential Physical Demands: Ability to work long hours. Ability to perform outdoor tasks in extreme weather conditions. Ability to see and respond to potentially dangerous situations. Ability to walk up and down stairs. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
What's on Offer
* Premium PPO health care coverage
* Dental, vision, life insurance
* Company technology (cell phone and computer)
* Gas card and vehicle allowance
* Bonus package