- Extremely welcoming culture with work/life balance and flex schedule
- Growth potential and exciting project portfolio at one of Grand Rapids top GCs
About Our Client
A well-established West Michigan General Contractor is looking for a Superintendent to work on their Commercial, Light Industrial, Wastewater, and Healthcare projects. They have a full pipeline of exciting and unique work and are looking for someone that will be an asset in achieving their goals of continuing to win challenging projects while expanding their portfolio. Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.
Key Responsibilities of the Superintendent
- Plan and manage all onsite activities
- Attend pre-bid meetings & walk-throughs, as required
- Lead all daily field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control, and a clean site
- Enforce all OSHA safety rules.
- Coordinate all required inspections (municipal, material, etc.).
- Assist PM with a budget and cost tracking
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of Superintendent experience; preference given to Commercial or Light Industrial projects
- Additional, relevant project experience will be considered
- Experience with projects ranging from $5M and up
- Excellent Communication Skills
- OSHA Certified
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
- Base salary $80-105k depending on experience
- High bonus potential
- Employer covered healthcare
- 401(k) with a 5% company match
- 3 weeks of PTO to start with 11 paid holidays
- $600/month vehicle allowance
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.