- Base salary of $140k for the right candidate
- Ability to make an immediate impact on the business
About Our Client
Our client is a general contractor that is operating in Orlando and it's surrounding suburbs. They have a healthy backlog of Hospitality and Multifamily construction projects.
- Uphold our values and promote a safe construction site.
- Create and manage the project schedule in MS Project and determine the most advantageous sequencing of work.
- Direct, schedule and coordinate subcontractor work
- Review and approve all invoices and requisitions to ensure correct payment to vendor
- Prepare daily report forms, and progress photographs
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly jobsite; and enforce jobsite safety standards
- Review and approve Trade Contractor Payment Applications with Project Manager
- Attend and participate in project meetings
- Providing training and education to support field superintendents and engineers
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of experience as Lead Superintendent
- Strong knowledge of concrete and hollow-core construction
- Strong knowledge of MEP's
- Project experience of $20M and over
- Strong communication skills
- Procore knowledge
What's on Offer
- $140k for the right candidate
- Excellent bonus and benefits structure
- Truck allowance and per diem