- Diverse project portfolio with healthy pipeline of commercial work!
- Top National ENR General Contractor
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier national ENR General Contractor, specializing in commercial and multifamily work.
- Maintain positive relationships with internal/external clients, including owner's, owner's reps, architects, engineers, and partners
- Communicate and enforce safety and health management program
- Demonstrate commitment to an Injury-Free Environment through action and mentoring
- Prepare and submit daily reports to document weather and field conditions, trade and subcontractor manpower, progress and conditions impacting the project, as well as accident reports, quality reports, etc.
- Conduct subcontractor meetings
- Attend and participate in project meetings
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with a top ENR rated GC preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team or independently without supervision
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Must be able to meet potential physical demands of long hours, along with the ability to perform outdoor tasks in extreme weather conditions
- Ability to proactively identify and mitigate potentially dangerous situations
What's on Offer
- Premium PPO health care coverage
- Dental, vision, and life insurance
- Company cell phone and computer
- Gas card and vehicle allowance
- Bonus package