- Excellent growth opportunity
- Full benefits package plus 401k matching
About Our Client
General Contractor based in Tulsa seeking an experienced construction Superintendent who has managed multiple either a large casino or a healthcare construction project ranging from $20 million to $400 million in value (in the last 5 years).
- Run/manage project from start to finish
- Oversee Subcontractors and full construction project on a daily bases
- Coordinate subcontractors, architects, inspectors, and suppliers to resolve any problems with materials or methods.
- Establish and maintain an effective and professional on-site working relationship with Owners, Architects, Consulting Engineers and other parties related to the project.
- Enforce a safe work environment, practices and culture on the project.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5-20 year's experience in a Commercial Construction Superintendent Role
- Experience as a Superintendent on either a large casino or healthcare project ($20 million minimum)
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Superintendent
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus program
- Company vehicle or allowance
- Gas card
- Company cell phone or allowance
- Full insurance
- Other benefits