- Well known company
- Great Benefits
About Our Client
Leading Pittsburgh-based general contractor specializing in multifamily housing and commercial construction
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversees the operations of construction site, from planning to completion.
- Coordinate subcontractors, material and equipment
- Implements and enforces company safety policies
- Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Facilitates communication and management of the job site and ensures that all parties involved are aware of their responsibilities and informed of project status and expectations
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
The Successful Applicant
- Five plus years of Superintendent experience within the Multifamily/Commercial space.
- Recent Multifamily Construction experience
- General computer knowledge.
- Blueprint reading.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Project
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Strong bonus structure
- Car, Gas and Cell Allowance
- PTO & Sick Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan