- Backlog of projects & growing into new markets
- Clear path into more senior level roles & promotions
About Our Client
Nationally recognized General Contractor, who care about bringing long-lasting facilities to our clients and providing the best culture and opportunities for our employees. This General Contractor has it's own in-house education program, you'll find the resources, support, and training necessary to put you on the path to success.
- Organizes, coordinates, and supervises the work of the assistant superintendent, field engineers, craft employees, and all subcontractors on construction projects. Acts as an adviser to the owner, design team, and all tradesmen associated with the project.
- Determines work priorities, and coordinates work activities with all necessary parties to ensure that the project remains efficient and on schedule.
- Oversees the terms and conditions of construction contracts.
- Apportions work among employees and subcontractors according to project needs and coordinates work so that it maintains a smooth flow among the various trades.
- Introduces new trades to the projects as the project requires them and collaborates with management of the various trades to ensure the work is carried out in a manner consistent with the project plans and specifications.
- Provides a safe work environment through creating a culture of safety for the project and holding each individual on the project accountable for safe behavior. Regularly holds safety meetings and makes sure that the company's safety policies are being enforced.
- Works as a liaison to the owner and coordinates plans and construction activities with the owner.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate should be a high energy individual with a true passion for construction. Successful candidate should work well with a team and individually.
- 4+ years experience preferably in ground up multi-family and/or commercial projects
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
- TI and ground-up experience (Preferably with diverse project experience)
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job sites
- Experience maintaining and creating a schedule
- Proficient in Procore or Microsoft Office
What's on Offer
Competitive pay, a family atmosphere, and great benefits are part of our culture of celebrating and appreciating our people.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with guaranteed match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Paid education opportunities
- Company car and fuel card