Be a valuable part of a growing and dynamic company.
Work on high-profile multifamily developments in the San Francisco Bay Area
About Our Client
Rapidly growing California home builder specialized in re-imagining and revitilizing underutilized real estate into residential housing in supply-constrained urban infill areas, as well as high demand suburban locations. This San Francisco based company focuses on the construction of town-homes, condominiums, lofts, mixed use, live work and single family detached homes in Northern and Southern California.
The company builds energy-efficient homes with advanced energy-efficient appliances and other innovations that allow these sustainable homes to significantly reduce the homeowner's utility bills. These are the most energy-efficient new homes on the market.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead the project field forces.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager to write, monitor, and adhere to the construction schedule.
- Anticipate, identify, analyze, and develop solutions to causes of disruptions and delays to project completion prior to the disruption or delay.
- Assure that safety regulations are followed by company and subcontractor crews.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the plans, specifications, and submittals for each project assigned.
- Supervise and direct that good housekeeping practices are observed and maintained by both Company crews and subcontractors.
- Schedule and assist inspectors on their project reviews.
- Keep the progress schedule current; update 3-week look-ahead on a weekly basis and review schedule status and job costs at least once each month.
- Assure the project is secured at the end of each shift.
- Keep updated as-built job documents, immediately updating changes as they occur in the field.
- Post incomplete work lists and pre-punch lists in Procore for subcontractor's completion.
- Write first draft RFI's including all related mark-ups and suggested solutions.
- Setup the job office and equipment trailers and assure that permits, labor notices, safety rules and regulations, and EEOC material are posted in a conspicuous place. In general, strategically direct or coordinate the proper delivery timing and locations of onsite materials.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures and mandated rules and regulations.
The Successful Applicant
Minimum 5 years experience in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control and production of commercial construction projects. The successful candidate will have thorough knowledge of building construction practices, codes, and regulations. Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings, plans, and specifications. Ground up experience, horizontal & vertical construction experience as well as leadership ability are a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary and benefits package