Superintendent/PM- Capital Improvement Projects
General Contractor in the East and Southeast focusing in multifamily renovations
Company offers fast track career growth and a great company culture!
About Our Client
This full-service GC specializes in multifamily renovations throughout the Southeast. In just two years, they have managed to grow to $20M in annual revenue and continue to see growth as they continue their work in the Carolinas. This position is out of Greensboro, NC but will require travel to Raleigh, NC.
- Plan, direct and complete activities of multifamily renovations - from sheet rock to full gut remodel
- Maintain budget and project deadlines
- Coordination and direction of the project
- Owner interaction, managing materials, subcontractors
- Communicating all activities to HQ
- Oversee subcontractors on each job site, quality control, inspections and scheduling
- Assist in the bidding process, purchase orders, and contract negotiations
- Coordinate permitting and inspections
- Communicate regularly with property management personnel, suppliers, trade partners and owners
- Promote and maintain a safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned by Senior Project Manager
- This position will require travel between Raleigh and Greensboro, NC
Take a look at what's on offer and send your resume into the associated link.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years experience in renovations or remodeling commercial projects as a Superintendent
- Associate's/Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively
- High attention to detail and quality control
- Comfortable interacting with owner's, subcontractors and vendors
What's on Offer
- Base salary (not hourly)
- Profit Sharing
- Mileage reimbursement
- Benefits - 100% medical, dental, vision for primary insurance holder
- 401k match
- Amazing company culture - ability to learn directly from a knowledgeable construction PM
- Fast track to future growth with the company
Interested? Apply now!