Superintendent/SSHO - Federal Construction - Vertical
Interested in joining one of the top Federal Construction teams in the Southeast
Opportunity to advance your career with a fast growing company!
About Our Client
Our client is a growing Southeast Federal GC, having established themselves as a leader in the Federal Construction market. Established about 10 years ago, they have since tripled in size and revenue, and are continuing to grow significantly year in and year out. They pride themselves on their customer relations, and have built up a pipeline of projects for years to come. Their culture is award winning, and they pride themselves on a family like atmosphere. They are looking for a leader, a mentor, and an experienced Superintendent to oversee their Federal Projects in Fayetteville.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Superintendent/SSHO - Federal Construction - Vertical will:
- Manages sub-contractors by monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Conducts inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers and governmental agencies.
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Produce and maintain detailed daily logs of construction activities, safety inspections, trades and subcontractor personnel on site.
The Successful Applicant
The Superintendent/SSHO - Federal Construction - Vertical should have:
- 5+ year's experience in Construction Field Supervision
- Experience as a Superintendent or SSHO on vertical ground up/renovation projects
- Federal Project Experience and Federal Certifications highly preferred
- Effective communication skills to interface with both clients and field staff
What's on Offer
The Superintendent/SSHO - Federal Construction - Vertical will receive:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Potential bonuses based on project and individual performance
- Excellent benefits program that includes insurance and 401k match
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- Opportunity for fast-tracked career progression