Excellent opportunity to work on a $200m luxury multifamily project
Superb exposure to a national general contrator.
About Our Client
Our client is seeking a construction superintendent with over 5 years of relevant experience in the construction industry . This person should have a strong background in either industrial or commercial construction.
Our client is an award-winning, full-service organization, which has provided complete project management and construction administration services. Our client offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision of field labor force
- Review and approve Trade Contractor Payment Applications with Project Manager
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external clients, including representatives of Owner and Architect/Engineer
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with Project Manager
- Manage quality program
- Coordinate site testing and inspection efforts
- Monitor costs, including labor time and material
- Manage self-perform features of work
- Ensure an Injury-Free Environment through own actions and mentoring others
- Manage schedules and ensure all activities take place on or ahead of scheduled dates
- Attend and participate in project meetings, including subcontractor meetings
- Assists with PreCon/Estimating phase of the project
- Verify final record drawings are accurate
- Mobilizes the site and set up site utilities
- Assures necessary permits are secured and inspections occur
- Reviews and verifies all Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Reviews and approves submittals for processing
- Reviews cost reports to assure they reflect accurate quantities and work put in place
- Other duties assigned
The Successful Applicant
You will have over 5 years of experience of working on exciting projects and dealing with colleagues at all levels.
What's on Offer
$120,000 - $180,000 depending on experience