- Join a rapidly growing business serving multiple industries
- Looking for a quality professional with supplier experience
About Our Client
My client is an exciting small business that has found success by fostering a cross functional team approach. They provide service to both emerging market and established companies in various industries in a fast paced environment.
- Generate First Article Inspections in accordance with AS9102
- Inspect incoming materials to determine quality and acceptability
- Functions as a liaison to production/purchasing departments
- Works hand in hand with suppliers ensuring product quality
- Responsible for following both company and OSHA safety guidelines
- Provide failure analysis for discrepant materials
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Engineering or related field
- 1-3 years in the electronic field, contract manufacturing preferred.
- Knowledge of manufacturing process of complex electrical assemblies
- Experience in AS9102
- Strong written and oral communications
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to maintain relationships with and visit suppliers
What's on Offer
This is a very exciting and comprehensive role. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.The client is an equal opportunity employer.