Supplier Quality Engineer - Electrical/PCBA - Lawrence, MA
Seeking an SQE with Electrical/PCBA Experience!
If you enjoy interesting tasks and challenging projects, apply now!
About Our Client
My client is a leading high-performance modular power systems manufacturer serving a number of industries including automotive, aerospace, industrial, robotics and more.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Includes supplier qualifications, action plans, audits, performance monitoring, and assisting key suppliers towards industrial standards of excellence
- Coordinate with supplier to drive root cause and corrective action investigations
- Provides the technical resources to maintain and improve both the process and product quality for all suppliers
- Evaluate suppliers' internal functions
- Participate in selecting and qualifying suppliers and ensure that they deliver quality parts, components, and materials
- Works with Quality Engineers to provide direct customer support for things such as quotation and contract re-view, customer complaints, product failure analysis, process and product audits, new product development, first article, in process and final inspection
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- 3-5+ years of experience working with suppliers
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to drive for results
- PCBA Experince is highly desirable
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing Principals
- Working knowledge of SPC, Design of Experiments and Gage Design
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.