- Supplier Quality Engineer supports quality related to suppliers and providers
- Work with Procurement and Suppliers to qualify new products and materials
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer of products related to fastening as well as construction industry products.
- The Quality Engineer will ensure safety
- Participate in New Product Development
- Plan and implement QMS for new products
- Lead audits, metric creation and scorecards
- Use studies in process capability to verify specifications and standards for raw materials, products and processes
- Investigate customer complaints and leads corrective actions
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Engineering
- 5+ years in leading and implementing quality improvements
- Black Belt certification and demonstrated use strongly preferred
- ASQ certifications preferred
- Strong statistical tools and knowledge of Lean Principles
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.