- Consistent year over year growth
- New Facility, with employee focused events
About Our Client
Our client is a producer of medical devices sold both in clinical and retail spaces. They are currently expanding their quality team and looking to add a Supplier Quality Engineer to their team.
- Ensures suppliers are approved per procedures to ensure incoming material meet standards and CGMP
- Conducts supplier audits
- Interfaces with suppliers to resolve any quality findings, supplier complaints, change notifications
- Works cross functionally to resolve and finalize any issues connected with supplier updates.
- Updates supplier/contractor files
- Conducts risk assessments of suppliers
- Ensure quality requirements and responsibilities are clearly defined.
- Leads the internal audit program
- Identifies and resolves any non-conformance issues in a timely manner.
- Prepares audit schedules, plans, reports and responses.
- Resolve any quality issues and provides quality oversight over CMO operations for products.
- Monitors effectiveness of Quality Systems, generate Quality System event metrics and trend analysis for quarterly management review
- Monitor and investigate product complaints.
- Work cross functionally to identify root cause and implement necessary CAPAs.
- Stay current on compliance matters, regulations, and industry trends.
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that impact operations.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years experience in medical quality role
- cGMP Knowledge
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Out Going personality
- Able to Work cross functionally with multiple departments in tandem.
- Conflict Resolution skills
- Comfortable being a leader and taking initiative
- Knowledge and implementation experience with Continuous Improvement Methodologies (Six Sigma, 5S, Lean Mfg., etc.) required, certifications preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint and Outlook) required
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- BCBS health
- Vision and Dental coverage
- 401K match
- Staff events
- On campus Gym and walking trails