- Ability to work with an industry leading company that is rapidly growing
- Excellent culture & competitive compensation/benefits package
About Our Client
This client focuses on plumbing & flow control solutions as well as water quality solutions. The company has several subsidiaries. They also focus on many systems including drainage, fire protection, gas safety, irrigation and others.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- The Supplier Quality Engineer will provide support to production and receiving inspection teams and resolve any supplier issues
- They will monitor parts from acquisition through the inspection/manufacturing cycle
- Participation in selection of suppliers in the design and development phase as well as production to ensure that supplier capabilities meet company needs
- Conduct supplier scorecard reviews
- Conduct supplier audits and ensure supplier implements and maintains corrective action
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5-7 years experience in related industry
- 50% travel
- Experience with Supplier Quality and QMS
- Lead auditor training with auditing experience.
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Working knowledge of ISO/QS 9000
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Extensive opportunity for promotions and a larger role
- Fast paced position supporting multiple departments
- Fast-paced, growing environment