- Building a new facility, multiple office locations in Illinois
- Growing global nutritional brand
About Our Client
Our client is a growing manufacturer that has been in business for over 10 years. They have a household brand, have significant investments at a site and global level. They seek a Supplier Quality Specialist for the Quality and Regulatory team. This role will report to the Supplier Quality Manager.
- Supports the supplier corrective action process, including issuing non conformance reports (NCR) and where applicable, requests for Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA). Tasks include bounding/ containment of non conformances, tracking corrective action completion.
- Supports supplier management efforts through issuing supplier performance reports, such as scorecards and Key Performance Indicators (KPI), coordinates supplier review meetings, and reports on supplier quality issues as well as NCR/CAPA status.
- Supports the supplier approval and reassessment process in accordance with company standards and practices.
- Prepares and presents accurate reports to management related to supplier performance, supplier related customer complaints, and requalification status.
- Enlists SQA management assistance with supplier roadblocks and lack of responsiveness.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a science, engineering, or life/physical sciences.
- Food industry a plus, but not required.
- Preferred experience in Quality Assurance or supplier quality management: at least 1 year in a QA Role / Compliance / Quality Systems or closely related position.
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing processes and quality assurance principles; with the ability to operate to internal and federal regulations a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary, between $75,000 and $95,000
- Incredible health benefits through BCBS
- Monthly health stipend
- 3 weeks of PTO + 8 Holidays + 5 Sick Days
- 401k Match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- ST & LT Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Pet Insurance