- International home goods company
- Rapidly growing company
About Our Client
International home goods company.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Timely and accurate processing of sales orders (submitted via multiple channels, including EDI, on-line portal, CSV upload and manual entry)
- Ensure that all transactions (e.g., orders, returns, credit memo's) are managed in line with agreed business processes and SLA's
- Support the Customer Service Manager and Head of Operations in delivery of a world class customer experience
- Support Head of Operations with day to day operational tasks.
- Work the 3PL regularly to ensure orders are going out to wholesale accounts on time.
- Work cross functionally with:
- Finance/Credit Control: customer credit limits, credit memos, returns and customer payments
- Sales: aligned and consistent customer communication, management of customer accounts and delivery of a great customer experience to drive opportunity and growth
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree
- 1+ years of experience in similar role
- Knowledge of EDI & ERP systems
- Good Excel skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- 100% paid for health benefits