- Potential to Extend!
- Remote Scheduling!
About Our Client
Global Food and Beverage Organization
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Primary responsibility is to manage the order life cycle from creation through delivery to ensure accurate pricing, terms of sales, lead-times, special pack requirement and inventory availability. Build and maintain accurate account profiles.* Work with Customer Supply Chain Manager and Sales management to analyze, evaluate, and solve for opportunities to improve key service metrics such as Incentive Pricing, Order fill, On time delivery, Invoice accuracy, case fill, etc.
* Communicate with customers by tracking orders and shipments, trouble shooting and responding to all other questions, inquires and complaints in a timely fashion. Meet service level expectations as defined by the customer and sales team.
* Coordinate with Sales, Manufacturing and Distribution to resolve service issues and other order discrepancies which could negatively impact the customer
* Provide back up support to other members of the Customer Service Team and perform miscellaneous duties as required. Required to track key metrics for annual performance review.
The Successful Applicant
* Clear verbal and written communication to explain issues and propose solutions to customers, sales teams or managers.
* Monitor weekly/monthly on time delivery performance. Research root causes for reliability failures and support the CLM in developing corrective action plans with cross functional supply chain counterparts including Transportation, Transplace and Warehousing
* Maintain monthly supply chain scorecard, with collaboration from Customer Supply Chain Manager to monitor service performance, Customer program compliance, on time delivery.
* Elevate to the SCM cost savings opportunities around case pick, full pallet ordering and internal network optimizations
* Owns and manages customer specific service metrics and provides proactive communication and action plans to mitigate service risk
* Bachelor's Degree preferred not required
What's on Offer
Competitive pay rate: $17.00-$19.00 hr. Start ASAP
Three month contract opportunity, potential to extend
Position is fully remote Monday-Friday 8am-5:30pm EST
Candidates should have their own laptop
All candidates must be based in the U.S.