Supply Chain Data Analyst
Join a rapidly growing company in the Chicago Loop!
Opportunity to really expand your supply chain skillset and influence change!
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturing company with their North American headquarters located in the Chicago Loop. This organization is growing at a rapid pace and has been consistently hiring over the last two years. With a track record of promoting from within, my client provides an excellent opportunity for someone to come in, prove themselves, and grow their career. For someone who is motivated, hardworking and driven by success; this is the place!
The Supply Chain Data Analyst will be responsible for working with large sets of data and optimizing the transportation network within North America. This individual will be asked to perform complex analysis utilizing multiple systems, make recommendations based on the findings, and then lead projects to implement change. Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Spend analysis, freight cost analysis, capacity analysis, and network optimization
- Execution of data analysis within SAP, Excel and other programs
- Ability to work cross functionally within a complex organization
- Capability to influence others through sound decision making and logical problem solving
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Experience within large data analytics
- Minimum of two years in an analytical focused role
- Proven ability to influence and promote change
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.