- Great growth opportunity in a growing company
- Make a difference creating life saving medical devices
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing medical device company specializing in the cardiac space, looking to scale up the production of their life saving medical technology.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Purchase commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) and custom materials from suppliers including ICs, modules, PCB and cable assemblies, electromechanical parts and other items.
- Assist with the search for long lead time components.
- Interface with engineering department to review specifications.
- Plan material supply requirements and manage inventory levels. Manage all aspects of procurement, from PO issuance through receipt and payment support.
- Maintain supplier relationships, monitor supplier performance, proactively address supply issues.
- Develop efficient and accurate mechanisms to monitor and update open purchase orders, expedites, delivery requirements.
- Adhere to FDA regulations and ISO 13485 quality and paperwork procedures.
- Actively look for areas of process improvement, cost saving, and business process automation.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years' experience in supply chain purchasing, new product introduction, and a thorough knowledge of materials management and planning systems.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001, ISO 13485 or FDA regulated environment.
- Experience working in a progressive, high growth, high change environment.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple stakeholders and responsibilities, while delivering multiple first-of-their-kind programs with accelerated schedules.
- Experience working with ERP systems.
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a desire to learn.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits
- Growth opportunity