- Exciting management position within a market leading global organization.
- Strategic role with oversight of team members within a manufacturing facility.
About Our Client
My client is a global market leader in providing industrial applications. Operating in over 30 countries around the world, this highly respected company is providing their customers best in class products and service.
Reporting directly into the Plant Manager and Regional Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Implement operations and supply chain policies
- Both upstream and downstream supply chain design, execution and performance
- Maintain communication with customers and deliver on their requirements
- Build relationships with Suppliers
- Manage inventory control and flow
- Manage efficiency of warehouse processes
- Overall Plant Leadership
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Education: degree in supply chain, business operations, or relevant
- Experience working in supply chain within a manufacturing environment
- Lean methodology
- Experience leading a team
- 5+ years of overall experience in supply chain in manufacturing
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Growth opportunity
- Leadership opportunity
- Global brand