Supply Chain Planner
Well-established consumer goods brand
Make an impact with a great team
About Our Client
A well-established consumer goods brand located in Los Angeles. Remote option potential.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Optimize inventory levels and leverage safety stock strategies to ensure demand and supply are kept in balance at the most efficient cost. This is a highly collaborative role which will interface with sales, customer service, manufacturing, procurement, and demand planning to solicit inputs and provide constant communication on the supply outlook.
- Deliverables will include production scheduling, long-term supply planning and an inventory and service plan.
- Supporting the strategic direction for inventory management in line with business growth strategies.
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on the delivery of the supply and inventory plans following release for execution on a weekly basis.
- Maintain data integrity in Supply Planning systems to promote efficient inventory and capacity management, customer service, and operational metrics
- Work with Demand Planning, Scheduler and Replenishment Planning to translate S&OP forecasts to SKU-DC level supply plans
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or related field strongly desired.
- 5 years or more of hands on experience within supply/demand planning, inventory control, logistics management and/or manufacturing production - manufacturing environment a must.
- Work experience in a team-based environment
- Strong technical skills around data management
- Well organized, with strong attention to details
- Proven ability to build working business relationships
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills; comfortable and credible with both internal stakeholders and external audiences.
- High level of interpersonal skills & hands on experience working with multiple partners to resolve exceptions and negotiate best alternatives in meeting service level goals
- Able to provide data to support & explain reasoning for decisions
- Meets deadlines and works under pressure with limited supervision
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Continuous improvement and problem solving mindset
- Ability to lead and adjust to change
- Experience with ERP systems and demand planning software a must
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access)
What's on Offer
Competitve compensation package.