Supply Chain Systems Planner
Growth Opportunity at National CPG Company in Los Angeles
Competitive benefits package and stable industry with career growth potential.
About Our Client
Large National Manufacturing Company that operates a high-volume fast-paced environment.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- optimize and align systems & business process to enable efficiency and scalability
- coordinate with the PM to generate item code and BOM details in NS to support launch
- monitor and manage system updates, validation, & testing
- cut and sent PO to appropriate vendor for launch and replenishment
- manage customer demands/forecasts
- maintain NetSuite dates in accordance with info on factory reports
The Successful Applicant
- project management skills and a positive attitude
- ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- creative and analytical
- 3-5+ years experience
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, annual bonus, and exceptional benefits package.