Surveyor in Training
Direct supervision under Director of Surveying
Opportunity to grow within a well established Civil Consultant
About Our Client
My client located the Lombard/Downers Grove area is a full service DBE firm that has been serving clients in the Midwest for over 20 years. They have a strong client base that enjoy their variety of services ranging from Land Surveying/GIS to Construction Management.
They have a strong company culture, serious growth plans, and a great benefits program. This is an excellent opportunity to take on leadership responsibilities and help grow and office.
- Field surveying including topographical, land transfer, height to boundary, building set outs and other surveys as directed
- Undertake survey processing and calculations
- Complete information searches
- Liaise with clients, associated consultants and company agents and suppliers
- Supervise Survey Assistants and assist with staff training and development
The Successful Applicant
- Must work well in a team and have good communication skills
- Good numerical skills
- Able to operate technical and electronic equipment
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick and efficient time management and completion of work
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Tailored professional development program
- Flexible working hours
Interested? Apply! Or feel free to contact me at any time.