- Opportunity to join a growing Capital Planning team
- hybrid work environment (2-3 days a week in office)
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the Banking industry that provides various financial products and services. Founded in 1998, this well established Bank provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. Which include consumer banking, credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management.They have ambitious growth plans this year as a part of their long term strategy, so the need for a SVP, Capital Planning is essential for the team.
The SVP, Capital Planning manages all aspects of multiple projects, which include end to end planning across capital planning framework, identifying and structuring the problem being remediated, analyzing its root causes, creating new solutions, and then executing. on RWA, CCAR, or RRP projects.
- Research the problem and then develop and socialize solutions with all relevant partners
- Drive process, control, and technology improvements for Capital Planning Processes with the goal of reducing manual processes and improving the control environment
- Evaluate methodologies, results, governance processes, and contribute to the future strategy of the overall approach accepting and conducting the review and challenge.
- Contributes to the design, roll-out and governance of financial solutions and processes, and participates in formulating and setting strategic direction for them across Citi functions and locations.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working in Capital Planning
- Comprehensive understanding of US Regulatory Capital Rules of Counterparty Credit Risk both Basel III and SA-CCR rules
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Performance related annual bonus
- Strong Benefits Plan
- 23 Vacation Days, 6 unplanned (sick) days, + Holidays