SVP Operational Risk
Excellent management opportunity
Competitive Base Salary
About Our Client
A leading financial institution headquartered out of LA
- Facilitate Operational Risk Committee
- Facilitate Operational Risk Management Committee process coordinating with the chairperson of the committee
- Coordinate with Enterprise Risk team, Regulatory Compliance Team and BSA/AML/OFAC team to prepare consolidated enterprise risk management monitoring dashboard
- Serve as the management liaison for appointed Operational Risk Committee
- Design, facilitate and review RCSA documents * Develop RCSA methodology and documentation standards for all operational risk categories
- Train and facilitate risk owners to properly conduct and document RCSA process
- Provide guidance to the risk owners regarding identifying risks, measurement of risk impacts and identifying effective control process * Provide effective and credible challenges to the risk owners regarding their RCSA results
The Successful Applicant
- Position The Operational Risk Manager (ORM) should be familiar with framework of enterprise risk management for large banks (over $10 billion in asset size), key risk category, source of risks of each risk category, risk identification, risk measurement and risk impact assessment process.
- The ORM should have thorough knowledge of risk control self-assessment (RCSA) methodology, documentation standards and presentation format.
- The ORM also must be familiar with and have good knowledge regarding the Bank's services, products and processes, in order to assess adequateness of risks and controls associated with the Bank's operations.
What's on Offer
A competitive base salary with industry leading benefits